Lillian Lei Guo is the founder of Lillian’s Acupuncture and Herbal Clinic.Lillian has been practicing and teaching Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture in China and Canada for 30 years. She received her Ph.D. in Acupuncture at Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
She has a strong background in pain management in the practice of Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture. She specializes in gynecology and obstetrics. Lillian has also published numerous scientific articles related to acupuncture and herbal medicine.
Lillian has 30 years of experience in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal medicine and her expertise is in the following areas:
- Skillful in dealing with pain, Arthritis and sports injury
- Strong in diagnosis and treatment on diseases of Gynecology, Sterility, Menstrual disorder, Dysfunctional Uterine bleeding, etc.
- Good at Climacteric Syndrome and Allergies
- Quit smoking and Weight control
- Ph. D degree of Acupuncture from Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Registered Acupuncturist with The College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario
- Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner with The College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario
- Diploma from Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Certificate of massage, acupuncture & moxibustion in an upgraded training program at Huatuo School, China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Certificate of Beijing Hospital for Gynecology and Obstetrics in a special upgraded training program
- Notarization Certificate of being an Attending Doctor at Guanganmen Hospital, China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Certificate of the fulfills of the prescribed standards in Basic Rescuer(C) CPR by Toronto Emergency Medical Services.
- Registered Acupuncture Practitioner Certificate by the Examining Board of Natural Medicine Practitioners
- Member of The Canadian Society of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture